Memory Care Cottages
Prelude Senior Living Residential Communities
Prelude’s Memory Care Cottages consist of three distinct households under one roof, offering a small, family style setting. This setting is very comforting to individual’s with memory loss and serves to provide them with the cues they need to feel safe and secure in the day to day routines of their home. Nestled in the exclusive Wedgewood neighborhood of Woodbury, Minnesota, Prelude’s Memory Care Cottages are conveniently located near hospitals, clinics, shopping and fine dining.
Prelude’s Memory Care Cottages are a safe haven for those with memory loss, offering a unique combination of specialized environment, use of technology, and personalized care. We offer programming which focuses on individual strengths and interests, emphasizing value at every stage of life. We seek to keep our residents engaged in activities that are meaningful to them and offer them a sense of personal worth and pride. Whether you are looking for long term care or a short time of respite, our unique memory care cottages offer you peace of mind and the assurance that your loved one is in good hands as part of our Prelude family.
- Three distinct households serving 12 or less individuals in each home
- Caregiving staff on site and available to offer assistance 24 hours a day
- Memory Care programming encourages engagement and purposeful activity
- Focus on individual strengths, accomplishments, and preferences
- Advanced technology – wireless resident monitoring system
- Family interaction and participation supported through programs and technology
- Private Suites with ½ bath facilities or option for ¾ bath with walk-in shower
- Therapeutic Spa area featuring walk-in whirlpool tub and roll in shower
- Secured garden and courtyard with walking path and raised garden
- Unique connection to mission and ministry partners
- Traditional Christian values serve as our foundation